Our week long Summer Skate Camp is open to Ages 7+ and ALL SKILL LEVELS are accepted.
Due to the nature of this camp, all campers will need to have their own skates and gear including elbow pads, wrist pads, knee pads and a helmet.
(**packages including NEW skates and NEW pads are available**)
Camp Dates and Times:
Monday August 7th, 2017 – Friday August 11th, 2017
Half Days 9:00am-12:00pm
Full Days 9:00am-4:00pm
- Professional Roller Skating instruction for all levels to build and improve skating skills and learn fun new tips and tricks.
- Professional Outdoor Roller Skating instruction
- Indoor and outdoor skating practice, games, and fun
- Fun off-skates physical fitness activities
- Arts and Crafts activities
- Games and prizes
Each camper will be given a special camp t-shirt to wear for the week and a healthy morning snack will be provided. Full day campers will need to provide their own lunch or be sent with money to purchase lunch at the Snack Bar.
- Basic Packages:
**For Campers that have their own skates, pads, and helmet**
Half Days $80/week
Full Days $105/week
- Deluxe Packages:
**Includes your own NEW skates and NEW pads set: knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist pads included**
Half Days $240/week
Full Days $265/week
Register in person at Cal Skate of Rohnert Park by July 28, 2017. Tuition due at time of registration.